OSHA 30-Hour Outreach Training for Construction
OSHA Outreach Training is the principal method used to train workers in the essentials of occupational safety and health in Construction. This 100% online, OSHA 30-Hour Outreach course covers OSHA policies, standards and requirements, including safety and health principles for the construction industry. Our fully narrated and interactive course puts emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention. This training is intended for people who have some safety responsibility.
Upon successful completion of this OSHA accepted course, you will receive your 30-Hour Construction Outreach course completion card and completion certificate.
Taking our OSHA course online offers these benefits:
- Receive your Department of Labor (DOL) Outreach Training Completion Card
- OSHA Accepted Training with Access to an OSHA Authorized Instructor for any Questions
- Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
- Real Life Case Studies
- Download or Print Reviews for Final Exam Preparation
- Work where and when you want; all you need is access to the internet
Important Safety Topics covered in this course include:
- Safety Programs and Subpart C
- Hazard Communication
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Scaffolds and Fall Protection
- OSHA Standards and Inspection Procedures
- And More...